Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
the streetlights combine with my curtains in such a way that it looks like a looming figure is at the edge of my bed.
I have not had proper sleep in this room for six years.
- wake up
- have sex
- watch adventure time with cat and person you had sex with
- grab coffee during commercial break, make out
- go to park with friends and sketch pads
- climb trees and play doodle games and smoke cigarettes in there.
- stop by local coffee place, grab a cup and a cake, hug the owner.
- pizza and a movie
- head into town wearing a white shirt, black tie, grey waistcoat, black pants, dress shoes and your favorite geeky bag.
- stop by at posh place, have a fancy cigar and a pricey single malt. Put the waistcoat in the bag.
- stop by at a pub, play some pool and have a giant pint of beer. Jig around with mates. Put the tie in the bag.
- stop by at the karaoke place. Roll up your sleeves. Rock the socks off of them. Dance around the entire bar. Get on your knees and air-guitar. Make their lower backs tingle. Make them roar.
- head over to a still body of water, get stoned and peer at the magical reflection of the stars on the surface, realize you are the source of your reality, the master of your fate, captain of your soul, weaving through the mangrove trees that hold the earth together and feeling the warm embrace of existence and love eternal.
- sleep over at a friend’s place, play Mario Kart 8.
The perfect day described by some of my happiest moments in life.
My country has different words for male and female friends. Like, female friends should be called “friendesses” or whatever.
I don’t like that. So I call my female friends “friends”.
People will correct me. I’ll apologize and say I’ve just been speaking too much English lately.
And then I’ll make the same mistake again because fuck that shit.
Nickname: dekler, gamtos, angelboy, goddamnit Tom.
Birthday: June 29th! I have birthdays during testweeks!
Gender: Cisgender manly man of man-man-mans.
I sometimes have the occasional “why”-boner, but so far the only guys I had serious *badump*s for were androgynous to the point of some of them actually turning out to be girls.
Time Zone: CEST - Central European Summer Time
What Time/Date Is It?: 0:57 AM on September 7th. I want to sleep damn you tagged interesting quiz, daaaamn you.
Average Hours of Sleep: 6-7 because I like snuggling with my phone.
OTPs: Hannelore from Questionable Content with Erin from Girls with Slingshots.
Macaroni and cream spinach.
First Word That Comes To Mind: Cunt.
Last Thing I Said To Family: Goodnight.
Living with your parents makes this question hella boring.
One Place That Makes You Happy: A tree. Specifically being up a tree.
My ex’s bedroom, though I suppose I should probably find a different place to become happy.
How Many Blankets Do You Sleep Under: Half a blanket, part of a pillow and a shirt I forgot to throw in the laundry. I am a sleeping beauty.
Favorite Beverage: Middleton’s single malt, espresso, coconut milkshakes, apple-carrot juice my mom makes.
Last Thing I Googled: Bebo. Apparently it was a social media thing.
Last Movie I Watched In Cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy!
Three Things I Can’t Live Without: Coffee.
Something I Plan On Learning: Electro-swing dancing, singing harmonies,
Advice For Your Followers: If you see an attractive person wearing a tie, you grab that fucking tie and you yank them in and snog the hell out of that face.
This is what ties are for. Do it.
You Have To Listen To This Song: Dim your lights and bathe in how cool you think you are now.
dekler - my main blog it does nothing.
marc ofo - dead music blog
marc ofu - attractive ladies, not entirely sfw.
marc otherfucker - blog about nothing but coffee mugs. My favorite.
sublimanalmessages - blog made purely because I needed dibs on that name.
caffeine flight - my portfolio, professional as shit yo.
AND NOW IT’S YOUR TURN
No one in particular! I don’t like tagging folks!
Page 1 of 20